Hey all. I know it's been a LONG time since I updated this. I really should write down that password and put it somewhere that I could find. Also I just really haven't been on my comp much to actually post anything.
So here's a quick update in what is going on in my life:
1) I graduate in May 09 (hopefully if my adviser hasn't fucked things up)
2) I've applied and just did an interview this past Friday at the TWU in Houston med center for the OT program. I'll find out if I make it in sometime in January 09.
3) I have an apartment by myself, although I would like a roommate as it's a 2 bedroom but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon since most of all my friends up here either a) already have an apartment and are stuck in a lease or b) have to live in the dorm for school/family/personal reasons.
4) Jason graduates in May, a week before me, with a degree in Photo-Journalism and Lindsey graduates this semester with a degree in ASL interpreter aide.
5) Joe started his freshman year at SFA and is currently in the accounting program. We'll see if he sticks with it or not. He is also a member of the band and just recently got appointed Band Treasurer/Secretary.
I have no finals tomorrow but I do have one on Wed. (Neuro A&P) so I will most likely be studying for that tomorrow when I'm not sleeping off whatever I'm coming down with. ><
So I'm off to go take some NyQuil and hopefully knock whatever I'm starting to get out.
Current Location: Apt
Current Mood: blah